Tuesday, June 3, 2008

1st Week of June CVS Deal


Check out our 1st June CVS deal. There is probably more to come, but I was really excited about this because I, Travis, tweaked Reba's idea a bit. Reba's out of town so I'm in charge this week! Here's how it worked.
1 Pampers Jumbo pack 7.99 w/ CVS Card
5 Pampers 77 Count Wipes 2.99 each with Card
1 Listerine for Kids 3.49 w/ Card
1 CVS 500 Count Cotton Swabs 3.19
Total of 29.62 but...
-I had a $1 off coupon for the Listerine
-$2 off one Pampers wipes
-$2 off one Pampers wipes
-$8 off when you buy Pampers diapers and wipes together
-$3 off the total purchase CVS coupon
Reducing my total to $13.62 but...
I had $14.38 in ECB's so my total was -$.76
So I purchased the Starbucks for a $1.99 so w/ tax my Out of Pocket expense was 1.97! Plus, I got back $10.49 in ECB's back.
And boom goes the dynamite!
Oh yeah, the Victoria Secrets bag contains a free pair of VS Cotton Panties (A $7.50 value). I received a card in the mail that said I could pick up a pair without a purchase before June 4th. What a way to end an almost free shopping spree!

No comments: