
I have spent the last 9 days in Luke Ewings Basement working on an animated short with Samm and Maralynn. The Day looks like this (if it's a tuesday or thursday):
7:00 AM: *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*
8:00 AM: Arrive at Moody Publishers
12:00 PM: 5 minute lunch
4:00 PM: Bike 6.5 miles to Luke's house
4:30 PM: Arrive/work
1:00 AM: Bike Home
Repeat.
It's been that basically everyday, and if I don't work at publishers I just work on the project all day.
Here are some sketches that are being used in the film.
I'm excited to see it finished and see all of our work come together. I've been taking all of the sketches, digitizing them, removing the paper, and making them animatable. I spent all day yesterday constructing a city out of hand drawn buildings.
Also, our website is almost done.
2 comments:
Douglas, I excited to see how that will turn out, I loved the bit of the hand-drawn animation (does it have another name?) that was in that other film.
Doug:
Isn't it fun doing something you enjoy...
My only concern is riding your bike home at 1AM. Are you riding it in the city? Please be careful!
Love, Amy
Post a Comment