The chanting broke through to my mind and has prompted a response! Woe to whomever who belittles the power of words.
So,
First off, Douglas, my classes are not puff.
Here is the write-up:
Music Theory I
Musicianship I
Russian History to 1917
Russian I
Microeconomics
And the good ol' freshman seminar
I will also be working at the Renaissance and Baroque society. So far for that I have been trained in their software and been to a dinner for the girl I'm replacing.
My musical exploits are up in the air at the moment, but so far I will be participating in the orchestra. Still waiting to see about music lessons of all sorts and choir.
In other news I have lots of furniture which will make it onto the blog when it has found its home in my new house. I move on the 16th and I'm trying to see how much stuff I can get rid of before then...it's a losing battle. All suggestions on how to bring yourself to decide to get rid of things are welcome.
Much love and encouragement to blog,
EJC
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment