Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The big"inning"


This is me and the boys getting set up for a shoot that we did a few of weeks ago. It was for a video we just wrapped up called A Theology Of Rebirth. I should be bringing home a DVD of our past few short projects for you all to see and I'll make sure it makes it's way down to you Travis since you won't be around this weekend with us. We've been working hard on acquiring projects and have been able to get a steady flow of work the past few weeks which has been keeping us busy (and paid). We are setting up meetings with some publishers to see if anyone wants to pick up our short videos for distribution. So we will see what happens.

My friend Josh has been trying to get me to go to this discipleship/house church group that he is a part of on Tuesday nights. I went last week for the first time and went back again last night. It a place that I really feel ministered to. That combined with current state of Lutheranism and still attending classes at Moody is making for quite the interesting Christian experience. Moody is continuing to take it's wear on me so these places are a much welcome haven from school and everything that comes with it.


This one is for the Pops. Baseball season is almost upon us.

,Douglas

No comments: