Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Evaluations!


Here's a picture of Abbey and I while we were working on our awesome music history project. I can now sing ancient Greek drinking songs...

I'm sure that all my illustrious older siblings have decided to either forget or laugh over the days of portfolio cramming but it is very much a reality for me at the moment. So, laugh away, or pretend that you never read anything.

My physics paper is still unfinished, just ask mom. But, I signed my lease this evening and walking down a city street in the dark (*gasp*) It is apparent then that I must be an adult now (read a dolt) but we shall soon see that, no matter what my friends say, that has little truth.

My recital is almost planned.

My book hands are ready and mostly willing.

Sorry mom, I'm almost done with it...just...need...more...words...

EJ

No comments: