Friday, April 11, 2008

Whew!

It was a busy trip to the Burgh including a trip to Chicago in the middle, a bridal shower, two working ventures, regular work and lots of fun. Thanks for a great week guys. It was great to see where Doug lives and to get to spend time with Beth and Abbey and to get to be childless for a few days although I missed Z and we missed Travis all week. I love Chicago it feels homey to me. We miss you already. Thanks everyone for sharing your space and things with us and for babysitting and to Rachel for giving me an excuse to come home. Here are some fun pictures.
Giardanos. Nothing like Chicago style pizza. Looks gross, tastes GOOD.
Tired and wide eyed Beth.
Before Wicked. I am not really a connoisseur of musicals but it was really good and very entertaining.
Abbey with Dorthy in OZ park.
In case any of you did not know if I loved my brother Doug or not now you know. Dougie if you ever doubt my love for you just look at this picture. Lets just say three busy guys living together in old building = scary bathroom. Beth and I had fun cleaning. MMMM I wonder if it is still clean?
Just to memorialize it in case it does not stay that way.
Good ol Moody with ol Dougie! Yeah Doug I am proud of you we are doing to have a Moody grad in the family not just a Moody drop out.
The Abs.
Bep




Lets just say we ate a lot but hey we walked a whole lot too. This is at Toast a teriffic place. I used to cut New Testament class and go threre for breakfast with a friend. This is the pancake orgy, may sound gross and you may think the name is crude but if you ate it your mind would be changed and you would think it was the best thing ever. It includes a lemon poppyseed pancake, a banana nut pancake, granola, yogur, honey, fresh fruits, and powdered sugar. We also had a crepe with brie, pears and apples. We went there two days in a row. The second day I had a spinach, tomato and goat cheese omelete. I have an obsession with goat cheese for those of you that did not know.
From the outside.

Beth outside a cute bakery we visited looking very cute herself. YEAH can we do it again now!














3 comments:

Timothy Freeman said...

I remember going to Toast with you Reba a long time ago when you were still at Moody. I think it was the first place I ever had fresh spinach. I liked it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Why do I look extremely odd in all of the pictures that we took?

travisandreba said...

I think you look extremely lovely what are you talking about.