
This is a picture taken by my friend Grant before our city wide Critical Mass ride. Check out some pictures of the ride from some people, here.
I've spent the last couple weeks working on some new music. I'm writing a 10 track album of instrumental tracks interpretting different old testament narratives. I'll let you all hear them once I finish. The ones I'm working on so far are:
40 Years of Wandering (Finished)
Spirit Hovering over the Waters/Creation of Light (Finished)
Battle of Gibeon (Finished)
Pillar of Fire (Finished)
Abraham and Isaac Walk The Mountain
The Abominations of Ezekiel/Utterly Slain
Battle of Jericho
I'm still picking between a few more. So we'll see. I've also been spending time in the library researching these stories, the battle of Gibeon (Joshua 10) has really captured my interest. It is a pretty bizarre story. Joshua tells God to stop time, God does, God kills people with hailstones, battles ensue, Joshua traps 5 kings in a cave, kills the 5 kings...
In other news.... I got a 77 out of 80 on my Apologetics test. Apparently no one else in the class did well at all. Most people fail it, according to Dr. Rim. So I'm feeling good about that, my school work seems to be going well. I'm really getting along well with professors, and also my grades seem to be doing rather well.
I hope you are all doing well. I look forward to Thanksgiving, when we will all be together again.
1 comment:
doug that sounds like an amazing project. i can't wait to hear it.
i like the joshua story -- i used it in a gbt paper once.
congratulations on the apologetics test! that's great.
i can't wait for thanksgiving. everyone will be here!
Post a Comment