Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cookblog Rebel Faction Incognito

I must say, I am disappointed that we jumped ship from Wordpress onto Blogger. Wordpress is the cat's plaid pajamas and Blogger is a silly hat... but, hey what ever brings the family virtually together. May I ask what the reasons are for the ship jump, plank walking from my flavorite blogosphere?

Ah, well.

I am currently eating the left overs of last night's neighborhood dinner: taco salad! It was yet another successful meal with lots of nice people and some new faces. I believe it was the 10th dinner we have had in the past 11 weeks. I really need to get a bigger table and more chairs. My table nicely seats 6, poorly seats 10, but we usually have about 15 people for meals.

Next week Ryan & Lizz graciously offered to host a Breakfast Food dinner at their place next week. Should be fun x10.

Nice work Doug on the FamBlogTable creation.

Here's to Book Hands:

!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wordpress has it's own annoyances as far as formatting and styles. This also is directly linked to google, where most of us have e-mail accounts. It all works out. Perhaps we can have a discussion of a migration at some point.

travisandreba said...

Amen. If you upload a lot of pictures wordpress stinks. I was going to switch mine over but thats why I didnt. Doug this is cool. I was thinking the same thing when I tried to revive the old one. It will be cool to see us all on one page.